Celery Honey Mint Cocktail
We used honey from Aloha Honey Bee on Kauai . We encourage you to discover different varieties of local honey in your area.
- 1 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- 2 oz of Gin
- 1 oz of Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tsp of Honey, diluted with 1 TB of warm water or 1 oz of simple syrup
- Cocktail Shaker
- Celery leaves for garnish
- Using a fresh crunchy stalk of celery, chop 1 cup of celery and set aside. Remove the celery leaves from the stalk and set aside for garnish. Separate the mint sprigs and set aside. Juice the limes and set aside 1 oz.
- Using a cocktail shaker and muddler, muddle the mint sprigs and celery. Add 2 oz of gin and 1 oz of lime fresh juice and the diluted honey.
- Add ice, shake, and serve over ice with a celery leaf.