Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- 1kg Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place the sweet potato in a bowl, add the oil and toss to coat. Add the chili, sumac and salt and toss to coat.
- Place the potato in a single layer on 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, turn and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until crisp.