The combination of fennel seeds and crushed red pepper is fantastic and results in an exotic pop of flavor and spice. This is the perfect something… Something… To serve at your next cocktail party. The first question is always the same. Where did you get these nuts? Ahh, you will say with pride I made them!
The combination of fennel seeds and crushed red pepper is fantastic and results in an exotic pop of flavor and spice. This is the perfect something…something…to serve at your next cocktail party.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 3 T Sugar
- 1 T Dried Fennel
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine spice mixture ingredients.
- Mix spice mixture and almonds with 1 T water.
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until sugar melts and almonds are glazed.
Make extra, these nuts make perfect gifts!