Delicious and simple tasty bite-sized Chocolate Coconut Macaroons are creamy, chewy and very addictive! This recipe is Gluten Free. Make plenty of extras and package these sweet treats for your friends and family.
- 3 c Shredded unsweetened Coconut
- 1 1/2 c Cacao Powder (Cocoa Powder) preferably Organic
- 1 c Agave Nectar
- 1/3 c Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c Hemp seed (available at health food stores)
- 2 mini cupcake tins
- Mix shredded coconut, cacao, agave, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, and hemp seed in a large bowl, using a spoon to incorporate the ingredients.
- Using a small ice cream scoop fill mini cupcake tins.
- Refrigerate for 4 hrs before serving.
Source: Shared by Joe Kistner Will keep for over a week in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic.