Coconut Kiss Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 42 Brownie Bites 1x
- 1 Pouch Ghiradelli’s Triple Chocolate Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 c Water
- 1/3 c Vegetable oil
- 42 Hershey Coconut Creme Kisses
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray 24 square silicon pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unwrap all Hershey’s Kisses and set aside (don’t eat them)
- Prepare batter according to recipe on box.
- Pour batter into 24 squares and bake for 15-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, place a kiss in each square so it starts to melt, then place in fridge to set.
- Repeat with left over batter, bake, melt kisses and refrigerate to set.
You could also use a mini-cupcake tin, and any other flavor of chocolate Kisses you like.