Crunchy Peanut Butter Stuffed Jalapeños
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1–2 12oz cans of whole picked jalapeños
- 1 jar of extra crunchy room temperature peanut butter
- Drain the jalapeños, if mixed with onions and carrots set aside for another use.
- Carefully make one slice lengthwise down one side of the pepper.
- Using your fingers or small spoon scoop out the seeds, keeping the stem intact.
- Set aside on a paper towel to dry and repeat until all peppers are free of seeds and dry.
- Using a ziplock back filled with the peanut butter, create a piping bag by tying off the top and snipping off one corner large enough to accommodate the nuts in the peanut butter.
- Fill each pepper with the peanut butter wiping off any excess.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.