Kokkari San Francisco | Authentic Greek Food
Why We Like It…
- Rustic, Fresh, and Authentic
- Meats are spit roasted in house
- Ingredients are simple, flavors vibrant and fresh
Need to Know…
- The front room is cozy, especially by the rotisserie, the back room overlooks the open kitchen and there is a private dining room in the basement.
- Wonderful daily specials.
- Don’t miss the stone-ground coffee heated over hot sand.
- Nice bar and bar menu.
- Pastitsio – a traditional casserole of spiced beef & pasta with bechamel
- The mezes/appetizer menu is delectable
- Kotopoulo Souvlas – lemon-oregano chicken roasted with fasolakya & Kokkari potatoes
- Mosharisia Brizola – charcoal-grilled, dry-aged rib-eye with braised greens & Kokkari potatoes
- Arnisia Paidakia – lamb chops grilled with a lemon-oregano vinaigrette & Kokkari potatoes
- Psari Psito – traditional grilled whole fish with Horta & lemon or
- Pagoto Baklava – Baklava ice cream with baklava syrup is sublime
San Francisco, CA 94111