La Mar Cebicheria Peruana, Brings a True Taste of Peru To San Francisco
La Mar Cebicheria Peruana is one of our all-time favorite restaurants in San Francisco, located waterside at Pier 1.5 on the Embarcadero it’s a great spot for lunch or dinner. The beautiful dining room, bar, and views are the perfect venue to enjoy the authentic and beautifully executed Peruvian fare.
Why We Like It…
- Fresh bold flavors
- Wonderful cocktails
- Fun for a group
- Great vibe, bright, pretty dining room
Need to Know…
- Request a table by the window or weather permitting out on the patio
- They offer several item tastings which are a great way to experience the menu for the first time.
- Try not to fill up on the house-made chips with salsas de ajies, (a mixture of chips and plantains).
- The cocktails and Peruvian non-alcoholic drinks are a must-experience.
- Cebiches and Causas are a must-try!
- lomito saltado
Classic lomo saltado served in an ACME bread with melted gouda cheese , avocado and papas al hilo
- causa nikei
Tuna tartar and avocado purée, on top of rocoto potato,
with creamy rocoto huancaína sauce topped with
- cebiche clásico
California Halibut in a classic leche de tigre ith red onion, habanero, Peruvian corn and yam