Meyer Lemon Mousse
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 C Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 14 oz. can Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
- Organic Blueberries for garnish
- Lemon Zest for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Chill metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to chilled bowl and beat until stiff.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Add lemon juice until just blended.
- Spoon into serving cups or ramekins
- Top with blueberries, lemon zest and mint leaves.
- Serving Size: 6-8