Rich chocolate minty brownies create the perfect combination of mouth melty goodness! Make plenty, they never last. Amazing with coffee or after dinner liqueurs. A nice touch is to bake extra and create a little to-go present for your guests, include a copy of the recipe…they will ask!
- 1 Pouch Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 c Water
- 1/3 c Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 16 Small Peppermint Patties
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F
- Prepare 8×8 baking pan by lightly greasing or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend water, oil, egg, in mixing bowl.
- Add Brownie mix and stir until moistened (about 40 stokes)
- Take half the batter and spread in pan evenly
- Line up 4 rows of 4 peppermint patties in 8×8 pan
- Then pour the rest of batter on top and spread to cover the peppermint patties.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting. Cut with wet sharp knife.
Tips: Do not over bake, fresh baked brownies appear under baked but cool to doneness. Store in a tightly covered container. High Altitude: For each pouch. add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and an additional 2 TBS of water. For an elegant look pipe icing on top of each with pastry bag and a star tip.
Keywords: Brownie, Sweets, Chocolate, Mint