R & G Lounge is One of Our Favorite Chinese Restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area
R & G Lounge is great for lunch or dinner and offers many traditional favorites as well as some standout Cantonese style, signature dishes.
The seafood is always fresh, especially the live, local Dungeness crabs used in the not to be missed, “Salt and Pepper Crab”.
Located in China town and open since 1985, R&G Lounge can accommodate up to 225 guests on three floors and it’s not only our favorite, check out the Travel Channel’s, No Reservations-San Francisco video, below and watch Anthony Bourdain lick his fingers!
Why Ee Like It...
- Authentic and local
- Consistently delicious
- Creates constant cravings
Need to Know…
- Gets busy and bustling for dinner
- It doesn’t matter what you want, you have to try the Salt and Pepper Crab
- The entrance is deceiving and leads you to believe that the space is small, there are three floors so explore
- Salt and Pepper Crab
- Crispy Chicken or Duck
- Prawns with Honey Walnuts