Pineapple Tarragon Caipirinha
Caipirinha is Brazil’s national cocktail, made with cachaça sugar cane hard liquor, sugar and lime. So now, imagine adding sweet juicy pineapple and fresh tarragon, with it’s aromatic property reminiscent of anise/licorice.
- 2 oz. Leblon Cachaca
- 3/4 oz. Agave Nectar
- 5 Lime Wedges, halved (1–1/4 limes)
- 1/2 Pineapple Wheel, cut into small pieces (fresh only please)
- 1 Tarragon Sprigs
- Briskly muddle the lime, pineapple, and agave nectar in a shaker.
- Add ice, Cachaca and tarragon and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a tumbler, removing tarragon before serving.
- Garnish with tarragon and pineapple.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail