A platter of Strawberry Kabobs makes an impressive, light dessert presentation for a dinner party. Colorful and fun these sweet treats offer a delicious surprise in every bite.
Crushed toasted nuts or sweetened coconut flakes may be added on top of drizzled chocolate prior to placing in fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 2 pints of ripe sweet strawberries
- 1 small loaf or bundt of angel food cake
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 6–8 bamboo skewers
- 2 sandwich bags
- Wash strawberries, remove tops and allow to dry.
- Cut angel food cake into 1 inch square pieces.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt white and dark chocolate chips separately until smooth and creamy. If using microwave melt at 30 sec intervals.
- Skewer strawberries and angel food cake alternating each until all skewers are done.
- Place melted chocolates in separate sandwich bags, twist shut, cut a small tip from one corner of each bag to create a piping bags.
- Drizzle dark chocolate over each skewer and repeat with white chocolate.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 30 mins, serve.
Created By | Pepper Weinglass