Creamy, fresh and bright is the best way to describe this delicious yogurt sauce. We love it with beef and lamb. Try it with our “Grilled Greek Leg of Lamb” or our “Kafta-Kabobs”.
Yogurt Mint Sauce
- Yield: Approx 1 Cup 1x
- 6 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7 ounces Greek-style yogurt (recommended: Fage Total)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the scallions, mint, dill, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and puree until it’s a coarse paste. Add the yogurt, salt, and pepper and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to develop.
Adapted From | Ina Garten