Tomato and Feta Tart
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 package), thawed according to package directions.
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 oz crumbled feta
- 1 T oregano, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface
- Roll out into a 9-by-13-inch rectangle about 1/8″ thick
- Cut in half lengthwise into 2 rectangles
- Transfer rectangles to a rimmed baking sheet
- Using a fork, prick each rectangle evenly over entire length
- Fold in 1/2 inch of pastry along entire edge of each rectangle to create a border.
- Arrange cherry tomato halves, sliced tomatoes, and feta on top of pastry rectangles
- Sprinkle with oregano, season with salt and pepper, and top with thyme sprigs
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, cut each tart into 4 pieces, and serve.
Adapted From | Williams-Sonoma Cooking for Friends
- Serving Size: 4-6